Wednesday, March 25, 2020

PLEASE TUNE INTO OUR VIRTUAL CLASS TONIGHT AT 6:30 p.m. ON ZOOM

The link and password for our meeting has been emailed to you. If you are unable to attend, please email or text me. I will be providing important updates. The school is closing next week for a "Recalibration Period" and that will impact our sessions. Know that I am here for you and will do my utmost to help you get quality instruction this semester.

I will tell you about booking what I am called private sessions with me, where I can see what you are working on and we can talk.

We may also be pairing up occasionally for some peer-to-peer assessment. More on that, too.

Please try to attend. You will not be on camera or heard, at least for this short meeting tonight. You can text through chat on the sidebar if you have questions. I'm new at this and there will be glitches I am sure. Bear with me.

I like this platform better than Blackboard's. (My son is using it to teach and it seems very simple to use.)

I will on Blackboard, as I can.

Let's stay alive! Especially me, since I'm the oldie in the group!!!
Best,
J. Healy

No comments: